Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cheesecakes and more @ The Cheesecake Factory, Summerlin Las Vegas

A month ago I was back in Vegas for the SEMA Convention where I also spent 4 days with my Cousin's Family who were living there. For my first Dinner my Niece took me to The Cheesecake Factory a very famous chain that most would know but one I've never visited despite my frequent visits to the US.

The Cheesecake Factory Summerlin
Cakes Galore


It was a weekday but the restaurant was extremely packed and we had to wait another 20 minutes despite making a reservation.

White and Pumpernickel Bread
Bread
We were served combination of White and Pumpernickel Bread. I really liked the Pumpernickel Bread which was a little sweet and warm.


Fried Calamari
Fried Calamari
This was really good. The batter was really light and the Calamari was very tender.


Factory Famous Meatloaf
Factory Famous Meatloaf
This was my main course and the Meatloaf was really moist and tender. It had a texture that was almost like spam. The Onion Brown Gravy was a little on the sweet side but it went well with the saltiness of the Meatloaf.


Pork Chops
Pork Chops
This was Brandon's main course. The Pork Chop was quite moist and had a nice charred exterior.


Bang-Bang Chicken and Shrimp
Bang-Bang Chicken and Shrimp
This was Phoebe's Entree. The creamy sauce tasted similar to Butter Chicken. It was definitely a very rich dish.


Seafood Pasta:
Seafood Pasta
This was Florence's order. The Pasta was Al Dente and the Seafood was cooked just right. My favorite of the night.


The Original Cheesecake
The Original Cheesecake
I liked the texture of the Cheesecake which was really fluffy and creamy. It was a little sweet for my taste.


Red Velvet Cheese Cake
Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake
Like the Original Cheesecake I preferred it to be less sweet. The texture however was really good.


The Cheesecake Factory not only offers a wide variety of Cheesecakes but its menu is also extensive offering something for everyone. Service was attentive and friendly and the food came out fast.


Food: 3.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
Ambiance: 4.5/5
Price: $$$ (Approximately USD $30 per person)


Contact Information
Address: 750 S Rampart Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89145
Tel: +1 (702) 951-3800
Web: www.thecheesecakefactory.com
Map:

View Larger Map

1 comment:

“追食富迪” said...

I like pork chop very much although it not really look tempting enough!
:)