Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Market @ Essen, Germany

I've always loved the Christmas Markets in Europe and was so fortunate to visit one this year when I was in Essen for the Motor Show. The market was really festive and featured a wide variety of Stores selling Christmas Gifts, Food, Toys, Chocolates and my favorite Gluhwein.

IMG_0194
Ferris Wheel
Christmas Toys
Celtic Musicians
Blacksmith


I loved it so much I spent both nights sampling the food and walking around the various stores with my buddy Bali who again took some time from his busy work schedule to accompany me.

Gluhwein
Gluhwein Store
Gluhwein Lady


Flammkuchen
Flammkuchen Shop
Flammkuchen


Curry Wurst and Mushrooms

Curry Wurst
Mushrooms


Langos
Langos Shop
Chocolate Langos


Confiserie
Stollen

I really miss the Christmas Market in Essen and really wished Toronto had one that was just as big. Anyone visiting Germany in December should definitely visit the Christmas Market.


Contact
Address: Near Essen Hbf
Tel: N/A

1 comment:

“追食富迪” said...

Thanks for sharing!
Merry Christmas & happy new year!