Thursday, January 12, 2012

Salads and Wings @ Romers Burgers, Vancouver

I was in Vancouver for two days of work and a day of skiing in Whistler. My first meal was with my client who took me to Romers Burgers for a quick lunch. As the name suggests Romers specializes in Burgers but also serves up a variety of Salads, Starters and Sides.


R Wings
Fried Chicken Wings
The Wings were really good! The batter was light and crispy and the wings were seasoned just right.


Sesame Crusted Wild Salmon Salad
Sesame Crusted Wild Salmon Salad
This was my salad. The Salmon was a little dry for my liking but I liked Miso Dressing and Mango Drizzle which gave the Salad a Sweet and Sour flavor.


Mango Chicken Salad
Mango Chicken


Food: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
Ambiance: 4/5
Price: $$ (Approximately USD $20 per person)

Contact Information
Address: 1873 W 4th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J 1M4, Canada
Tel: +1 604-732-9545 ‎
Web: www.romersburgerbar.com
Map:

View Larger Map

No comments: