Saturday, November 17, 2012

Patisserie Manon @ Las Vegas

I'm back in Vegas again for the SEMA Convention and was pleasantly surprised to find there is a revival in the aftermarket automotive industry with newer products and new brands after 4 years.

Besides my work I also spent some time my Family during my 4 day visit who took me out for some good food. For lunch we visited a popular French Bakery and Bistro called Patisserie Manon. According to my niece Patisserie Manon was recently opened by a French Couple and have grown in popularity among locals for it's really good Breads, Pastries and Home-style French Food.


Butter and Almond Croissant
Croissant and Almond Croissant
Their Croissant had a nice buttery flavor. This is my first time having authentic Almond Croissant. It was dense and sweet. I actually liked it better than the regular Croissant.


Onion Soup
Onion Soup


Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup


Beef Bourguignon
Beef Bourguignon
I was given a generous amount of Beef that was fork tender. The braising liquid had a pungent red-wine flavor which I loved.


Croque Madame
Croque-Madame


Roast Turkey Croissant
Roast Chicken Sandwich


Escargot
Escargot


Food: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Ambiance: 4.5/5
Price: $ (Approximately USD $15 per person)


Contact Information
Address: 8751 West Charleston Boulevard #110, Las Vegas, NV 89117, United States
Web: www.patisseriemanon.com‎
Map:

View Larger Map

No comments: