Saturday, January 19, 2013

Rump Steak @ Romer Platz

My work saw me in Frankfurt for only two days. Despite my short visit we managed to squeeze some time to visit the touristy Romerplatz where my nephew and I had a quick dinner at one of the Beer Houses.


Rump Steak
Rump Steak


I don't recall having Rump in the form of Steak and I must say it was quite good. The steak was extremely lean and meaty but it was very flavorful. Cooking it Medium Rare also helped the texture.

Sausage Platter
Sausage Platter

My nephew's Sausage Platter on the other hand was so-so for me. I prefer the meatier Bratwurst served in Munich over the skinnier Frankfurters.


Food: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
Ambiance: 3.5/5
Price: $$$ (Approximately USD $30 per person)


Contact Information
Address: Romerplatz, Frankfurt
Tel: N/A
Map:

View Larger Map

No comments: