Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rotisserie Chicken @ Scores Chicken and Ribs, Montreal

Scores is the one restaurant I rarely fail to visit whenever I'm in Montreal. During this day trip to Montreal I paid a visit to their Dorval Location for a quick lunch.

Salad
Salad


Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup


Chicken Tenders with Fries
Chicken Tenders


1/4 Chicken with Vegetables
Rotisserie Chicken
The reason why I'm Scores. Their Chicken is always tender and has the right amount of salt. It is really good.


Queen Elizabeth Cake
Queen Elizabeth
The only cake that the Queen of England bakes hence the name of the Cake. At Scores it is made with Maple Sugar which gives it a deep caramelized flavor which goes well with the Coconut and Walnuts.


In my opinion Scores' Rotisserie Chicken is better than St. Hubert and destroys Swiss Chalet's Chicken. The other thing I like about Scores is its' all-you-can-eat Soup and Salad Bar. Just add a couple of bucks on to your 1/4 Chicken Meal and the Salad Bar is all yours. My only wish is for Scores to open up a location in Toronto!


Food: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Ambiance: 3/5
Price: $ (Approximately USD $15 per person)


Contact Information
Address: 444, avenue Dorval, Montréal, Québec, H9S 3H7
Tel: +1 514 636-6060
Web: www.scores.ca
Map:

View Larger Map

No comments: