Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wishing Everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

This is my first Chinese New Year Posting and I would like to wish all of you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Salmon Yee Sang



For all of you that are celebrating Chinese New Year I wish you a Happy Family Reunion and loads of Ang Pow! And for those who don't celebrate Chinese New Year, do treat yourself to a Chinese restaurant to sample many of the delicacies that are only available over the next 15 days!

Sharks fin Soup
Our Delicious Roast Suckling Pig
Peking Duck
Stir-Fried Herbal Prawns
Teochew Steam Pomfret
Braised Goosefeet  with Noodles


May the year of the Tiger bring you roaring success and luck! Good Eats my Friends and hope you will continue reading as I start posting the places I'll be eating with my family! =)

No comments: